Another week of the Online Auction and 6 greyhounds find new owners.
Meeting their reserves were Trigger Happy and Lakeview News.
Trigger Happy, the Oct’19 son of Kinloch Brae and Match Play, was sold for £2025 and looks destined to be competing in all of the British-bred competitions on offer having already ran in this year’s Produce Stakes.
The unraced Lakeview News (Good News x Night Party) was sold for £700 and will hope to follow in her siblings footsteps by making into a nice grader within the UK racing circuit.
Many of the dogs were also soon sold after the auction had closed as buyers and vendors came together to a suitable agreement through the help of Greyhound Trader.
See the full results for the online auction starting 22nd October below:
- See Of Class – £4975 UNSOLD (Reserve-£5500)
- Trigger Happy – £2025 SOLD
- Avongate Belter – £400 UNSOLD (Reserve-£700)
- Avongate Ella – £525 UNSOLD (Reserve-£700) *NOW SOLD
- Avongate Stella – £375 UNSOLD (Reserve-£700)
- Woo Hoo Fizz – £600 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1100) *NOW SOLD
- Moneygall Flight – £675 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1100)
- Dream In Sydney – £975 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1000)
- Sole Search – £750 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1100)
- Some Glory – £500 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1100)
- Lakeview News – £700 SOLD
- Wee Lucys Rabbo – £475 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1100) *NOW SOLD
- Da Donn – £625 UNSOLD (Reserve-£1100) *NOW SOLD
- Dooey Connell – £425 UNSOLD (Reserve-£700)
To make an enquiry regarding any greyhound which went unsold, please email email@example.com
There will be no online auction for the next two weeks due to our Henlow ‘Bonus’ Sale on Wednesday 3rd November